The latest edition of the London Short Story Prize Anthology, published by Spread the Word and Kingston University Press, is now available to buy. Featuring the top ten stories entered into the 2018 Prize, including the winning story the year of peace by Guy Ware, the London Short Story Prize 2018 Anthology is many things: a collection of ten brilliant short stories, a snapshot of London’s most exciting writing voices, a response to the current political climate – a collectively bold statement on the intricacies of modern life.
The anthology includes:
- Prizewinner Guy Ware the year of peace
- Highly commended Emma Hutton Dead Shark
- Highly commended Kira McPherson A Complete History of Portraiture
- Shortlisted CG Menon Real Estate
- Shortlisted Judith Wilson Like a Blooming Discotheque
- Shortlisted Katie Lumsden Chicken Shop Girl
- Longlisted Adam Welch As Close as it Comes
- Longlisted Ken Barlow Granda
- Longlisted Erika Banerji First Time Ever
- Longlisted Lou Kramskoy Strange Inherited Jazz
Each anthology is £7 to buy. As we have a limited stock, we are capping each order to 3 copies of the book.
Postage and packing costs are:
UK: £2 per copy
Europe: £4 per copy
Outside Europe: £6 per copy
Shipping costs are calculated at the checkout stage.
About our shipping times
We will do around two posting sessions of anthologies a week. For UK orders, we think it will take around 5 days for your order to be with you. For Europe orders, we think it will take around 10 days for your order to be with you. For out of Europe orders, we think it will take around 15 days for your order to be with you. When Spread the Word is really busy, we will update our anticipated posting times.
Published 29 May 2019