Spread the Word is committed to offering courses that are accessible to all writers, regardless of means. We know that there are often financial barriers that can prevent people from engaging with literary events and courses.
Spread the Word offers a 20% concession price for many of its events for people in the following categories:
– Full-time students;
– Senior citizens;
– People aged 30 and under;
– Those claiming income support;
– Those claiming job seekers allowance;
– Those claiming disability benefits;
– Those in receipt of working tax credit with a household income of less than £15,500
If this applies to you please book a concessionary place for the relevant event, and bring your proof of eligibility to the workshop.