The Albany provides:
- An artistic and community resource where diversity and creativity flourish
- A space where new talent is nurtured and exposed to ideas from across the world
- High quality creative experiences relating to the communities we serve
- A creative centre for learning within the community, contributing to the cultural, social and economic benefit of South East LondonThey do this by:– Being a place for participation and activism,
- Bringing artists and communities together,
- Developing community hubs,
- Building partnerships.